Oceans Surround Diverse Worlds and Whisper Tales of Love, Loss and Adventure



Remember the once blank pages…

now filled…

how it occurred…

occurred to you…

to fill…

blank pages.






Thursday, April 22, 2010

Where Is The Love?

I'm here.
I never changed.
Where were you?
Maybe you didn't see me in the beginning?
Maybe you did,
and you didn't mind.

I'm still me.
You don't love me?
When did it stop?
It is because I'm me,
and you don't like me?
Why did you go forth?
Didn't you know
I am me?

I wonder when it changed?
Was is her?
Was it me?
Is it you?

Here I am,
love me do?
Or,
not at all.
Maybe just a little bit?
But,
not all of me.
Well...
that's not fair!
It hurts my heart.
When you say those things,
I feel a pain in my chest.
You can't feel it,
so you think it is not there.
But,
I feel it.

It is okay
you can't feel it.
Is it better this way?
I don't know.
I didn't know it was so bad?

Me?
You don't like me?
You say you love me,
but you don't love all of me?
Is that love?

What is love to you?
When it is convinient
for you?
When it suits your mood,
your style,
your personality,
you, you, you.

Can't you see
all I have done?
I did it
in the name of love.
I didn't do it for you to like me better.
I didn't do it because I thought it would be cool.
I did it because I love you so much.

Who are you, anyway?

Who am I?

Do you want me not to care?
Do you want me to go away
so you can live your life?
I can go.
I can do it.
I am stronger than you.
You don't see it,
but you'll miss me.
You'll miss it all.
When you don't miss it,
then you will feel the pain in your chest.
And,
if you don't feel the pain in your chest.
Then you will feel nothing.
Do you want to feel nothing?
Is that what you want?
Fine.
Here is nothing.

No comments: