Oceans Surround Diverse Worlds and Whisper Tales of Love, Loss and Adventure



Remember the once blank pages…

now filled…

how it occurred…

occurred to you…

to fill…

blank pages.






Friday, September 12, 2008

Better or Just Stagnant?

If today is September 12th then tomorrow is September 13th. What can I do to grow from the 12th to the 13th? What can I do to be a better person from day to day?
Does making an experimental dinner for Curt and I count? I will have done something new and Curt will most likely get enjoyment from it. We may even have a great lunch tomorrow.
Does watering my plants help me grow, or are only the plants growing? Well, it's sort of therapy for my mind. It clears my head and gives me a more positive outlook for other things to come.
Does cleaning my house make me a better person?
Maybe just letting Curt get some work done? I know for sure that is helpful, but does that help me?
Maybe I'll go for a walk? That's therapy, physically as well as mentally.
What if I read a classic novel tonight? Does that make me better or just more knowledgeable? Ever heard, knowledge without wisdom? Could this be me?
What if I write? Yes, yes I think that is a wonderful thing! Every time I sit down to write I am moving closer to my goal. So, writing must be productive towards my growth. Why is it then when I sit down to write I always think about the hundreds of things I could or should be doing? Is this what they call "Writer's Block?" If so, I may be a victim.

No comments: